I wish I was DNA Helicase so I can unzip your Genes: This perfectly legitimate video has been sacrificed to bad internet puns to “celebrate” the trolling of a friend who paid the price of a “What’s Hot” post with this come-on, “hello how are you doing today..well i will like to know you more okay so do you have yahoo or msn so we can talk there now okay”.
We were all a-Twitter and played gamely along (“You can come in MySpace anytime”, “Do you send HotMail?, “ICQ all the time because you Pinterest me”). So, the next time you get a lame, “HI HOW R U?” (http://goo.gl/DMYZI), feel free to have some pun:
• Hi, my name’s Vista. Can I crash at your place tonight?
• If I FlickR your YouTube will you Twitter my Yahoo?
• Can I Ascii you out?
• I was hoping you wouldn’t block my pop-up.
• Want to see my Red Hat?
• Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
• How about we go home and you handle my exception?
• Hey Baby, let me hack your kernel.
• You can put a Trojan on my Hard Drive anytime.
• I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
Keep up the good fight, folks and here’s to trolling the trolls!
Use #trollhelp to call for backup.
Real Science: Researchers find gold nanoparticles, coated with positive charge, can unzip the two strands of negatively charged DNA. These findings have implications for DNA based electronics or gene therapy. Read more at http://news.ncsu.edu/releases/wms-melechko-dna/