Herbal Cancer Cure: Weeding out the Hype

Herbal Cancer Cure: Weeding out the Hype

A recent G+ post (https://goo.gl/pGDJUZ) claimed that artemisinin, derived from an ancient Chinese herb Artemisia annua, kills 98% of lung cancer cells in less than 16 hours. What’s wrong with this claim?

◈ The comments fell into two categories: some outright disbelief If this is factual, it’d be amazing and More pseudoscience, Geesh! More common were conspiracy theories from the predictable, The W.H.O., F.D.A., C.D.C., etc. Can’t patent it, so they can’t make money off of it. to the bizarre, Funny thing is that the government gets their money off of cancer so I wonder if they’ll make this illegal and claim it’s got a side-effect that makes people experience what they would if they used Marijuana. Idk, but the government’s gonna F it up somehow. Let’s examine the claims and counterclaims.

98% of cancer cells are killed by artemisinin…..in a culture dish! It’s easy to kill cells in a dish -just ask my students 🙂 These are in vitro findings. How about in vivo? Experiments done in rodents are indeed promising and have been reviewed and reported. Unfortunately, we scientists are excellent mouse doctors, and many drugs that cure cancer in mice under controlled, ideal lab conditions fail in the clinic. Does it work on humans? There are a few case reports of using artemisinin in humans. But, these are anecdotal and of limited use, since the patients were under chemotherapy anyway. What is needed are large scale randomized clinical trials with placebo controls to check if this herb is effective against cancers. Such trials cost a billion dollars and have not yet been done.

Artemisinin has been safely tested in over 4000 patients…this claim from a doctor in a popular video (https://youtu.be/_Or8xLOGBu8) probably refers to a Phase I trial where only safety is monitored. Notice the doctor does not say if the herb was effective against cancer in these 4000 patients.

The FDA will never approve it….wrong, because it is already an FDA-approved antimalarial drug. In fact, artemisinin in combination with other drugs is the gold standard for treatment of Plasmodium falciparum malaria worldwide. The WHO has negotiated with Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis to obtain the drug at cost, with no profit.

Bottom line: Both sets of comments are off the mark! The potential of artemisinin as a cancer chemotherapeutic should not be dismissed as pseudoscience until proven otherwise. As for the conspiracy theorists, they’re just wrong.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisinin #OpenAccess REF: Anticancer Effect of AntiMalarial Artemisinin Compounds. (2015) Das, AK http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25861527

#ScienceSunday

This entry was posted in Rajini Rao and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

150 Responses to Herbal Cancer Cure: Weeding out the Hype

1. Bullets kill cancerous cells much more quickly than 16 hours…  (Relevant XKCD link: https://xkcd.com/1217/ )

Haha, thankfully my students haven’t tried bullets on cell culture- although, sometimes they may wish they did 🙂

3. Paul M says:

Unfortunately, we scientists are excellent mouse doctors

A friend of mine, a former program director at NINDS, opened many of his presentations with a slide of a cartoon mouse running on a treadmill, with the caption: “It’s a great time to be a mouse!”  Scientists are great at curing muscle diseases in mice, too.

Paul M that slide must have raised a laugh! If only men were mice we would have no disease.

5. Paul M says:

Well, it raised nervous laughs, because his audience was composed of those scientists…

6. Unfortunately, nothing fights advanced Pancreatic cancer.

7. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy makes even more sense, now…  The pan-dimensional beings who created Earth and who appear as mice in our dimension were just taking advantage of the free healthcare… 😉

Gabriele Muellenberg the problem with pancreatic and ovarian cancers is that they are not detected until they have progressed to a late stage. Scientists are working on early detection methods with these types of cancers. It would be great if a blood test were sensitive and specific enough to pick up markers shed by cancer cells.

Adam Alexander shhh, don’t tell members of a certain political persuasion about free healthcare. That’s socialism! 🙂

10. Jay Gischer says:

When you say that a randomized clinical trial with placebo costs a billion dollars to run, it makes me wonder.

Not that I doubt you, but I wonder just why it should cost so much.  Where does all that money go?  I mean, it can’t go to randomization, right?  That’s just flipping coins.  It can’t go to making placebos, can it?  I guess you have to hire people to give out the drug who aren’t associated with the test, and they don’t come cheap?

Jay Gischer it costs about $27,000 per patient. Let me find some details.

Edit: here are the numbers

“The company surveyed dozens of leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies about their clinical development spending, staffing, and performance measurement practices. Survey data reveal that Phase 3 studies are the most costly as measured on a per-patient basis. Phase 2 trials are comparatively cheaper, with the average per-patient cost falling just over $19,300 per patient. Phase 1 trials, which test drugs’ safety on a fraction of the number of patients tested in Phase 3 trials, are even less expensive at nearly $15,700 per patient.”

From: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/phase-3-clinical-trial-costs-exceed-26000-per-patient-56447427.html

12. Lots of paperwork, lots of government oversight, producing a chemical compound without the benefits of economies of scale to reduce costs…  Nearly every single person involved is a highly trained professional who doesn’t (and shouldn’t) work cheap.  (Except the CEO.  They’re superfluous and really should only be paid minimum wage… Only the fact that they can fire people who suggest that they make minimum wage keeps this from being so…)

13. Miskinak says:

As for the conspiracy theorists, they’re just wrong. ”

love that.

Miskinak D I couldn’t think of anything worse to say 🙂

15. Paul M says:

Adam Alexander and Jay Gischer the high costs must come from the number of tests, paperwork and people involved. This article is TL;DR to be honest, but I’ll leave the link here: http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/fda_05.htm

Exciting times, Paul M ! There is progress on biomarker detection, hopefully some of it will make it to the clinic.

18. I was also under the impression that lack of early detection plus the concentration of lymph nodes in the area of the pancreas speed up the rate the cancer spreads. This is why people appeared to die so quickly after initial diagnosis, it has been killing them for quite some time already. Is that true Rajini Rao​?

Yes, that’s my understanding as well Suzanne Lewis . Plus, the pancreatic cancer is largely symptomless in early stages.

20. Rajini Rao

Rajini, I know all about it and your comment hits the nail on the head. You are so right. Didn’t Steve Jobs donate funds for research?

Charlotte Boisson nope, sweet wormwood I believe.

22. george m. says:

I recently heard that the Brits have developed. Urine test that can detect pancreatic cancer in its early stages.👍🏻

23. “What’s wrong with this claim?” It was a G+ post, as opposed to being, say, global headlines. Mostly describing it as a strong contender for the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.

Duh. WTF is wrong with you people? Is a working bullshit detector completely absent from your mental toolbox?

Gabriele Muellenberg I know in Job’s case he had a version of pancreatic cancer that was more amenable to therapy but he tried alternative stuff for a while until he realized that they were not working. Of course, hard to know if his cancer would have been resolved either way. I’m sure he has donated money to research, not sure of the specifics.

25. O.K ! And they have to develop this on a molecular basis ?

Greg Metcalfe I’m afraid I don’t understand your point? You know it is possible to get accurate scientific information on social media. Actually, your comment falls into the first category described in this post. It’s also inaccurate.

27. I always respect your knowledge and authority on topics of your domain expertise.  But I have to admit I read this post and still do not know whether this is a cure with great potential or not . . .   I guess your point is that a full designed randomized trial should be run on humans before we pass judgement?

Jeffrey J Davis yes, that’s right. Artemisinin has potential (as do many other lead compounds) but it’s impossible to know whether it will be effective in humans until controlled clinical trials are conducted. Therefore, beware of claims like this one because they are only partially correct (the herbal extract does kill 99% of cancer cells, but only in a petri dish). Hope that makes better sense.

29. Rajini Rao Possible does not equal guaranted, and much social media involves the poorly-informed chattering madly. From an earlier comment of yours: “This article is TL;DR to be honest”.

If you haven’t even read it, perhaps you shouldn’t be defending it. Because doing that would make you part of the problem with social media. In addition, you mounting a strawman argument. You have not addressed why this would would not be announced as fantastic news, to a global audience, and again, a strong contender for a Nobel Prize.

Get a better bullshit detector.

30. Muy bueno este artículo.  Hay que tener la mente abierta. El ultimo parrafo de  Rajini Rao  es,segun creo, acertado.  Le invito a buscar información sobre el Rhizophora mangle y su acción sobre el cancer de endometrio.  En este sentido he podido observar algunos hechos de su acción terapéutica, pero sin ser una investigación con todas las de la ley.

Greg Metcalfe the article that was TL;DR for me had nothing to do with the science in this post. I provided it as a courtesy to someone who asked why clinical trials were so expensive. That’s not my area of interest or expertise, I just know that clinical trials are expensive.

What is this Nobel Prize business you keep bringing up? Are you saying this work is a strong contender for a Nobel prize? If so, please do read the post again. I’ve also provided links to further reading. If you have questions regarding the science of how artemisinin works, please do ask.

32. What is a petri dish ?

33. Jay Gischer says:

Yeah, honestly $15K per patient seems pretty high, and that’s just the Phase 1 trial, which I presume also isn’t mouse doctoring.

Thanks!

Angel Sanchez yes, I agree, we should keep an open mind. All successful drugs do start with limited testing. I think people can appreciate that something has potential but is still far from being a cure without more information.

Charlotte Boisson a petri dish is a plastic plate with a lid where cells are grown in a lab. It can be filled with liquid or solid medium that nourish cells (bacteria, yeasts or cancer cells).

Jay Gischer mouse doctoring is expensive too! I often refer to the cage costs as “mouse hotel” 🙂 Animal facilities have to be maintained scrupulously disease free, vets on hand, etc.

37. John Bump says:

For some reason Google decided to stop including your posts in my stream, probably because they’re always so good and complete I have nothing to say other than “Hooray!” so this time around I’m saying “Hooray!” so they’ll start/keep showing up.

38. Jim Carver says:

I didn’t read all the comments, sorry, got in late and have computer probs. Using a rescue cd off of USB.

But I extracted this stuff using herb from China. We actually tried to grow the sage, but they, I think, sterilized the seeds (tiny) to prevent that. But yeah, we made that, and it’s a powerful drug that could have many uses. You can extract it from other members of the sage family, but the yield is not as good. This Chinese strain had the best.

Out of all the herb I tried, I only had one weak seedling that came up. I think it was too cold where I was and it died.

39. Can a woman over 53 get children in vitro ? ( cells from her ovaries insemineted ) ?

You may find this question stupid but try to answer !

40. Jim Carver says:

Charlotte Boisson Now I am remined why I don’t come on these posts anymore.

The topic was sage and artemisinin

41. Do you think I am one of those morons who want to clone themselves ?

I am asking because I heard now days gays can have children if they chose to ..

My question was innocent .

You seem to be quite full of your self !

42. Bob Calder says:

Jim Carver lolololamo why would you want to stay on topic you silly?

43. Jim Carver says:

Charlotte Boisson Your statement was off topic, as far as me being “full of myself”, well maybe your should ask my Mom. Oh no, she’s dead, well, ask someone that knows me really well. And that wouldn’t include anyone around here.

44. It has got to do with your topic if it’s related to biology !

Charlotte Boisson this is way out of my expertise, but in vitro techniques do allow for in vitro fertilizations from women in their 50’s. It’s still difficult and expensive though 🙂

46. Excellent analysis.  I think I’ll share this with my students next week.  This is way more engaging than stuffy textbooks.

47. Jim Carver says:

Bob Calder Because I have limited time in this distro. Someday I may get a Real Computer ™, but for now, I’m pretty much fucked. I don’t know what it is now, it could even be a hdd problem. Slax is pretty good, although I really am not that crazzy about KDE…the Archbang loads up fairly nicely and gives a good repoire…no install yet…it seems to fail. I shredded /dev/sda, totally, and I guess I’ll try a dd to that drive using an image.

Hi Shannan Muskopf , glad to touch base with you after a long while. Your students are so lucky to have you as their teacher.

49. I thought cancer can be virtual ( or rampant i don’t know the exact term ) for 20 years and suddenly develop …

Charlotte Boisson I think you mean latent. Not sure about 20 years, but some cancers can be slow growing and develop over a long time.

51. Cancer can develop or regress independantely from drugs … don’t need your pundit knowledge Mr Nerd (

52. I was adressing Jim Carver )

53. So the question is, if artemisinin is part of the gold standard in malaria treatment, don’t we have a natural experiment here?

Prima facie it seems that the group of people treated for malaria should have a significantly lower cancer incident rate than a comparable control group. Yes, I know, the devil is in “comparable”, but frankly, if it’s anywhere close to as effective as 98% in 16 hours, the effect will be pretty obvious.

Rachel Blum I like the way you think! It turns out that artemisinin is short lived and cannot be used as preventative, even for malaria (that’s why it is paired with a longer lasting drug which is less effective). Chemically, artemisinin has a peroxide linkage which reacts (often with iron) to generate free radicals which kill Plasmodium or cancer cells (apparently, cancer cells accumulate more iron because they have more transferrin receptor on their surface..something I know is true for the glioblastoma cells we study).

55. Any thorough physician who treats his patients seriously will tell you the same … ignore as much as u want troll.

56. Jim Carver says:

Rachel Blum The point is: It’s ludicrous. No compound can have any effect in 16 hours. It will start working of course, but you wont see it in that time.

I think most of you missed the point (normal) in your failure to see the dichotomy of the current situation.

Actually, Jim Carver the 16 h killing is common enough for cells in culture dish.

58. Boris Borcic says:

So what you are saying is that people should read no hint off the orthographical proximity of “Artemisia” to “Art emission”?

Haha, Boris Borcic . I was thinking of a punny alliteration to head this post.

60. BAG GAB says:

What do you think of Marijuana? …I hear that Italy is growing medical Marijuana under military control…quite contradictory

BAG GAB similar to this, there is in vitro data for cannabinoids killing cancer cells in vitro but no persuasive studies in humans yet. One of my former PhD students grows and markets medical grade marijuana in LA, and it’s not under military control!

62. Boris Borcic says:

It’s easy enough to kill all cancer cells, if you allow yourself unlimited collateral damage to all kinds of non-cancer cells.

63. BAG GAB says:

Rajini Rao my mother died of Lymphoma in mid-life; leaving seven children orphaned…my sister is going through chemotherapy right now…I take a keen interest and I know your working diligently to find a cure; thank you

My sympathies, BAG GAB . I wish we scientists could do more, but research is frustrating and slow at the best of times. We’re probably not smart enough to get the better of cancer yet.

Boris Borcic agree, and it’s astonishing how toxic many standard chemotherapeutic drugs are to non cancer cells. In the case of artemisinin however, apparently cancer cells accumulate more iron and this makes the drug more potent by generating free radicals. Even so, there’s bound to be collateral damage as you say.

66. BAG GAB says:

I suffered for my mother’s lose…but she suffered more; slowly choking to death in a hospital ward, while nurses closed the door because they couldn’t do anything for her (I’m long over the pain; it was the early 60ies after all)…I heard something last night on NPR that promises a cure; I’ll see if I can find it for you and I’d like your input

67. Jim Carver says:

Rajini Rao Well, that’s interesting info.

As I recall, it seems like the patient’s recovery was dramatic as all the old remedies had failed.

As I recall, the extract was simple, basically MeOH/water.

The yield, as stated earlier, depended on the species. Even common sage in NA has a certain amount…it’s only about 0.5%. Chinese spp. could have 5-10%. That’s a big difference.

And that’s when I started wondering, “why do these Chinese herbs seem to have so much more?”. Well, you could be a naysayer and say that they just don’t…it’s all crap. I don’t believe that, in my experience they generally do have higher amounts and some compounds not found anywhere else. So, idk, but it is mostly true.

68. BAG GAB says:

I can’t find a link…podcast referred to a lab finding the protein that controls cell replication; hence run-away replication …they supposedly open sourced the discovery

69. John Hatch says:

A little over three years ago, I had occasion to investigate and ultimately use artemisinin to help treat cancer in our family dog. It was a cancer on her chest that showed up as a lump. Our vet tested and then attempted to excise it, but it had spread too far into her pleural cavity and he couldn’t get it all. At that point he thought she might have a few months and suggested chemo, which we couldn’t afford, so I started looking for alternatives. I didn’t expect a cure; just hoped for better quality of life.

I combined Artemisinin, estimating dosage on body weight based on what I could find out about it’s use in treating malaria, with a couple of mushrooms with a good reputation for support in cancer and a better diet and she slowly turned around and regained strength, until a couple months ago when she suddenly went downhill and died.

Now this wasn’t a scientific experiment: this was a guy with no initials after his name taking care of the family dog and incidentally his wife. who had had a stroke at about the same time and died last December. So, messy and inconclusive, kind of like life, but I’d probably try it again in similar circumstances. After all, the dog lived about 2 1/2 years longer than expected.

Main point: I wouldn’t dismiss artemisinin on the basis of an over the top article.

Thanks for sharing your story, John Hatch . I’m glad you got to share another few years with your dog. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife too.

71. BAG GAB says:

Rajini Rao no it was a more basic research  effort…I’ll find it…give me a little bit

72. what is the need for safety trials if it is a FDA approved drug? doses?

73. NICE & VERY USE FULL MESSAGE THANKS FOR SOCIAL SER

74. Hehehe you truly rock Rajini Rao … ;-D

I’m so happy I tagged you in the post and really happy that you took time to elaborate more on this subject … =D

Wish you and your beloved a joyful and exciting weekend dear !!

75. BAG GAB says:

Rajini Rao this is the story, indirectly…but…it’s like Mark Bruce implied, these things get over-hyped in talking to the general public

Sorry, forgot to post the link 😉

76. Well done Rajini!

Thank you.

Thanks, David Andrews 🙂

78. Ned Jeffery says:

Rajini Rao Adam Alexander​ makes me wonder why a startup hasn’t come to disrupt this industry. Surely a company specialising in managing and implementing clinical trials could do it cheaper. Is there just no incentive?

Ned Jeffery there are independent companies that specialize in managing and implementing clinical trials. Some years ago when we reported on an antifungal drug, I recall being contacted by a couple companies offering to do the animal and potentially human trials. They were very expensive.

You’re making the assumption that clinical trials are a rip off and someone is making a lot of money off them. I’m not sure there is any evidence for that. My impression is that the whole process of getting a drug approved for use is lengthy, tedious, fraught with uncertainty and very, very expensive.

80. Thanks for the post especially “…..in a culture dish! It’s easy to kill cells in a dish -just ask my students”. Funnily enough loads of chemical-biologists haven’t reached the same conclusion.

81. Bill Collins says:

So once again profit motive diverts funds away from good research. It works. Just no for the scary stuff everyone was hoping for.

82. Thanks for this post, Rajini Rao .There are many such claims (not proven), in Sri Lanka, and people are ready to try them when nothing else works, or they are afraid of the consequences of cancer treatment.

83. sabin mathew says:

How can you say that this claim is wrong ?

84. Ned Jeffery says:

Rajini Rao you’re right, I am assuming (probably incorrectly) that clinical trails are a rip off. But that’s simply because I can’t comprehend what costs $27k per person. It seems unnecessarily high.

85. Bindu Reddy says:

Is this medically proven

Bindu Reddy , the answer to your question is in the post. Ask if you have questions after you’ve read it.

Sourav Pandey you’re out of luck 🙂

88. Artemisinin derived from atremisia annua chinise herb {ginghaosu}leaves  its other deravativesare artemether,artemotil and artesunate are being used as antimalarial fevers treatment for over one thousand years in china. its effective against ca lungs is a new concept could you please share the mechanism of action against cancer lungs..

89. sanjay raj says:

Whoa !!this herb should be grown all over the world so that its convenient for curing people from different parts. Truly a boon to mankind . I hope this fatal disease will soon get vanished

sanjay raj actually, not whoa! Please read the post to understand why this little herb is not a miracle cure.

91. This is why science memes cause so much trouble, nobody reads the subtext!

Shannan Muskopf apparently the word bubble in bright yellow that I added is not enough. Next time, I’ll try placing a big red X across the meme 😛

93. Bob Calder says:

How about “So does a hammer!”?

94. please mention its role in ca lungs.

parbhu shankar purohit there are several mechanisms for its anticancer effect, and they are not specific to lung cancer. One mechanism involves generation of reactive oxygen species in the presence of iron. See http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4389338/ for more details.

96. Thanks,I have gone through the details on web site.

97. Arif Usmani says:

Is it species of Artemesia Vulgaris

98. Rashid Ellis says:

Thought it was a trick question. My reply would have been, ” Is it poisonous?”

99. ola boa tarde querida amiga beijos minha linda  te amo amor Rajini Rao beijos amor

100. 連盈貴 says:

Taiwan GDP👉in china.

Lokpal Madhnure no it is not: please read the post for explanations and let me know if you have questions.

102. Adam Hartley says:

If this is true why isn’t its use wide spread. Where is a massive specialised cancer ward next to my house, with a huge research building I am sure they should try more natural remedies and less synthetic ones. Any thoughts?

103. Adam Hartley says:

It’s not a herb?

No seriously it should say what types of cancer, how big was the sample group to make a sweeping statement like that

Adam Hartley have you read the post? It appears that you only looked at the image. Let me know if you have still any questions, thanks.

105. Alexus Huff says:

Have we almost found a cancer cure

106. Charltans. Equally preposterous is homeopathy claims. These ‘miracle’ healings should be banned.

107. There are numerous medicines to treat cancer used in western/convetional medicine that have been derived from plants. So herbs may work after all. The scientific community should be proud to establish the facts. I am currently working on WHEATGRASS(Triticum aestivum) and its amazing!!

108. Where may I get the herb

109. 顧東輝 says:

小姐:妳好。

110. Mia Hansen says:

Medicinal cannabis and raw veganism kills cancer cells 🙂 and iodine takes care of breast cancer.

Mia Hansen unfortunately, there are no miracle cures to cancer. Be careful of anecdotal examples and hyped up claims. Veganism is healthy, but does not “cure” disease. Iodine is a well established micronutrient but too much or too little is toxic. It does not “take care” of breast cancer. Cannabis does have some valid medical effects, but again, it’s not a cure for everything. Don’t be hoodwinked by the hype and don’t peddle pseudoscience here.

112. Mia Hansen says:

Rajini Rao​

As long as your body is given the right tools, it can regenerate itself. ^_^ Disease cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. A high raw-leady greens environment. Including cancer. Also, it cannot simply be veganism, but rather raw veganism with an abundance of fruit and leafy greens. A good amount of iodine can cure breast cancer, and is also essential in the case of a nuclear toxicity issue. I agree that cannabis is not a cure for everything, however it cures many types of cancer. In my opinion, it seems far too many people are hoodwinked in believing cancer is only curable via chemo procedures and the like, which is simply untrue. This is always how a new discovery begins. First it is ridiculed by society, they stay with believing what they were raised to believe (in this case, that there are no natural cures for cancer and the like), not many people know about it, and years later it becomes a self evident truth with practically everyone knowng about it. We should be petitioning and asking for more studies done on this topic, however this probably won’t happen because Big Pharma would see a huge decrease in profit.

113. Mia Hansen says:

And the bioavailability for phytochemicals to activate is essential. Eating whole fruits, and also packing in the fruits and leafy greens. With (not too many) nuts and seeds. And if anyone can afford it, 2 tablespoons or at least a half a teaspoon of barley grass juice powder will speed up the process. Not only for cancer but for thousands of diseases. In fact, my keratosis pelaris is already fading away, along with my malabsorption issues. And I’m not selling anything to tell people this. It is literally vital information for outstanding health/curing.

114. Mia Hansen says:

In fact, I’ve never even heard ‘artemisinin ‘curing cancer’ before. I’ve been researching this for years, and the scientific theories behind alkalinism and raw veganism, medicinal cannabis, and iodine (for breast cancer – and nuclear toxicity) make the most sense.

115. Maude Spears says:

Maybe if you can get people to grow their own and you tell them how much they start out with then let them decide.Maybe I’m. wrong but what can they do.what other choices do they have people are willing to take a chance even if it’s there last chance to get rid of cancer.l know they will say that your trying to be a doctor and that is against the law.then let them decide how they should live or die. My prays are with the ones who have cancer.I don’t have much to offer but my prayers

116. Maude Spears says:

I heard that the healing was in the leaves of the land. Doesn’t the bible speak of this or am I wrong

117. Erik Walters says:

Maude Spears You’re right, it does say that. It also says that wizards, witches and sorceress’ should be stoned to death. Along with anyone who has had premarital sex, sons who rebel against their parents, children who curse their parents and girls who have been raped within city limits…. Seems a bit silly to me but hey, the bible speaks of these things so it’s gotta be right….right??

118. Maude Spears says:

Thank you for getting back with me and yes the does .now when was the last time you heard that a witch got stone or burn at the steak 🙂 Will it ever happened I believe that God will take care of that when he gets back cause man won’t.So how dose this stuff work.I reread some of the texts . But barley grass juice powder

119. Maude Spears says:

Ms.Rao I never heard of the 15yr old what change

120. I have experienced fresh wheatgrass (triticum aestivum plant) extract work very well on cancer patients where conventional interventions has failed. Do you have such an experience?

121. In Scientific American ,April issue the study of a new super T cell created from your own T-cell has the ability to destory all B-cell in your body which carry cancer. Please read to add to your research! Thank You for further the cure for cancer

122. eko koen says:

I believed it but sometime invitro was different with in Vivo…fo cancer

123. Erik Walters says:

Mangluram Banjare Hey, Hey, Hey!

124. सुनहरा अवसर…..

जुड़िये डिजिटल इण्डिया से ।

📲 Android फोन से कर सकते हो कमाई 💰 अनलिमिटेड

🚆 ⓂLⓂ system से जुङिये *आप,घर बैठे,फ्री joining करें।

!! जो विश्वास करेगा वही कर पायेगा ! !

🇮🇳 2016 की पहली कंपनी है जो free join कर रही है और free पैसा दे रही है।

🏢 कंपनी का नाम Champcash है।

📄 Plan के बारे मै 👇🏿👇🏿👇??👇🏿

✅ Play Store से आप champcash Download करो।

या फिर नीचे की लिंक पर क्लिक करो।

✅ Champcash Install करते ही उसे ओपन करो उसमे एक option होगा Sing up with Champcash उस पर click करो ।

✅ फिर आप अपनी सारी details भरें…..

✅ फिर process पर click करके Refer Sponsor ID 2955854 डालना है।

ये Id डालनेसे आपको 1$ = 62rs Joining Bonous Milega.

✅ आपको अपना Challenge accept करना है ।

✅ आपको वो कुछ application install करने के लीये देगा ।

✅ आपको उन Application मै से कोई भी 6-8 application Install करना है जिस अप्स को रजिस्टर karnay ko kaha jay usy ragistar jarur kary nahi to inkam kam hogee iske baad apka challenge complete हो जायेगा ।

✅ आपको फिर 1 dollar मिलेगा कंपनी की तरफ से free और आपकी 🆔 active हो जायेगी और आप joining कराकर income ले पाओगे ।

✅ Id active होते ही आपको अपनी 🆔 का नंबर मिलेगा उससे आप लाखो join करके करोड़ो कमा सकते हो ।

✅ हम ये work 400 या 500 ₹ के लिये नहीं कर रहे हैें नाम भी कमाना है और पैसा भी ।

✅ जिसने मेहनत करली वह कामयाब हो जायेगा।

✅ अगर करना है तो मन से करना वरना आप join मत होना ।

✅ भारत को आगे बढ़ना मेरा मकसद है न की किसी से झूट बोलना इस कंपनी मे 50 लाख से ज्यादा लोग काम कर रहे है।

🏢 🚝 कंपनी का भी मकसद रोजगार देना है और भारत को आगे बढाना है 🇮🇳

✅ Goverment ने इसकी permission दे दी है।

*Sponsor id 2955854. Join karne ke liye join likhkar send kro whatsaap no +917691030080

125. Lp0E sticmmksports r type’s sticmmksports r

….6ömm

126. So many such herbs are claiming the same….