Smile!

Smile!

Originally shared by Rehan Ahmad

Where do astronauts hang out?

Here’s the answer ๐Ÿ™‚

22 Responses to Smile!

1. c|_| cheers!! |_|ษ”

2. S Dayal says:

And where do they have their snacks … In flying saucers!

‘Cause they’re yearning to go Backspace to Home ?

4. Yasmeen A says:

hahaha nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Do they use vacuum cleaner to clean the space bar?

A tiny one, Bhargav Joshi ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Tom Lee says:

Where else can they hang out on that keyboard?

answer: up arrow!

8. it is true but when one wants to be there

9. progress is life smile itself a warm welcome istn it ?

10. I know a Coffee shopIT solutions center with the same name. They have an open mic night where I read Code inspired poetry: http://www.atspacebar.com/

How nerdily awesome, Patrick Staight ๐Ÿ˜‰ Do share your code inspired poetry with us, please.

12. Sure thing Rajini, I just made a post about my poem, but I’m not a Google+ pro yet and I’m not sure how to link to the post here or if that can be done. The post has some artwork I commissioned based on the poem, most are in this album: https://plus.google.com/photos/101644779699614270226/albums/5636141911880467233 the poem itself is here: http://pstaight.deviantart.com/art/Crash-279686158

Thanks, Patrick Staight , I was just admiring it! I’ll need to synapse with the poem again (!), and I must say that the art is stunning. Give me a bit to wrap up my work and I’ll be sure to share your post ๐Ÿ™‚